Compass Technology Group, LLC, is a small, innovative engineering company based in Roswell, GA. CTG offers an innovative, collaborative environment and the opportunity to take new ideas all the way to the product stage.
The software engineer will be based in Alpharetta, GA and will work with highly skilled engineers in a collaborative environment, supporting research and development projects for our clients. They will wok with engineers to develop new and improve existing software products for Compass’ specialized materials sensing products. The candidate will be expected to be fluent in Visual Basic, C#, XML, and SQL, familiar with agile programming, and able to create a maintain QA test matrices for software products. Applicants must be U.S. citizens with or who can obtain a security clearance.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Write code for specialized engineering materials test products
- Create test matrices for software development
- Write manuals for software applications
- Work with engineers to develop software features
- Maintain IT for the small company
- Travel to customers for installation and regular maintenance of software
- Four year degree in CS (two year degree with significant experience considered)
- Minimum of two years of experience in coding, including organized testing of new code
- Knowledge of and experience in Visual Basic, C#, XML and SQL
- Experience in network interfaces and IT maintenance
- Skilled at working with computers and Microsoft Office Products for communication, records and project planning.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable or performing duties with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Nice to Have
- Experience with CAD
- Experience with Matlab, Network Analyzers and other common RF tools
Some of CTG’s benefits if you join our team:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement, starting third year
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
Compass Technology Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us at (678) 279-5825 ext 801.