Compass Technology Group, LLC, is a small, innovative engineering company based in Roswell, GA. CTG offers an innovative, collaborative environment and the opportunity to take new ideas all the way to the product stage.
The RF Engineer will be based in Roswell, GA and will assist in and/or be responsible for design of new RF systems for materials testing and characterization. Master’s or Ph.D. desired; Bachelor’s considered with substantive research and lab experience. Applications must be U.S. citizens with or who can obtain a security clearance.
- Electrical Engineering or Physical Sciences degree with relevant RF experience
- Knowledge of electromagnetics, optics and materials
- Great collaboration skills and work ethic
- Strong research experience
- Experience with Matlab, Network Analyzers and other common RF engineering tools
Nice to Have
- Coding experience with back-to-front end connections, HMIs (Visual Basic, C++, Python, etc.)
- Microwave materials measurement experience
Some of CTG’s current benefits if you join our team:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement, starting third year (8% of annual salary)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
Compass Technology Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us at (678) 279-5825 ext 801.