Compass Technology Group, LLC, is a small, innovative engineering company based in Roswell, GA. CTG offers an innovative, collaborative environment and the opportunity to take new ideas all the way to the product stage.
The engineering technician will be based in Roswell, GA and will work with highly skilled engineers in a collaborative environment, supporting research and development projects for our clients. They will assist engineering staff with electrical and mechanical design and testing; maintenance of equipment and overall lab preparedness. Applicants must be U.S. citizens with or who can obtain a security clearance.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Operate instruments, track test results and troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Maintain equipment, including ordering parts and directing or performing preventative and repair maintenance as needed.
- Maintain logs and write reports of activity results and equipment maintenance.
- Work with engineers to insure correct fixturing, set-up, operation and acquisition of data for test requests.
- Two year degree in mechanical engineering technology, electrical engineering technology or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of electrical and testing equipment
- Skilled at working with computers and Microsoft Office Products for communication, records and project planning.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and capable or performing duties with limited supervision.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, climb and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Nice to Have
- Experience with CAD
- Experience with Matlab, Network Analyzers and other common RF tools
Some of CTG’s benefits if you join our team:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement, starting third year (8% of annual salary)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Tuition reimbursement
Compass Technology Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us at (678) 279-5825 ext 801.